The spinal pain may be:
The symptoms of spinal pain may be:
– Localized to a well-defined region of the back
– May spread into the buttocks, legs and feet
– May go along with neurologic symptoms
The spinal pain may be:
The treatment for spinal pain is:
– Bed rest for a couple of days
– Decrease inflammation and pain by usage of analgesics(pain killers)and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
– Muscle relaxants to abate spasm of muscles
– Neck collar for allaying neck pain
The role of Painstaking Physiotherapy in Spinal Pain:
– Physiotherapists have a very significant role to play in the treatment of spinal pain; to start with they will concentrate their treatment for acute spinal pain on reducing inflammation around the structures and tissues that may have been injured, thus they help to expedite the process of retrieval. At a later stage, they use other techniques of mobilization to help re-establish some activity back into the joints of the spine. They also use different methods and measures to treat patients with spinal pain that makes an appearance from the musculoskeletal system. A prompt treatment comprising exercise, repairing, and the position and carriage of the body, has an indispensable position, not only in diminution of pain but also in alleviating any prospects of repetition of the spinal pain.
It is of utmost significance that a patient suffering from spinal pain should seek the services of a physiotherapist, after having been evaluated by a Doctor. The former will provide and fit the treatment attributes in accordance with the specified ailments.
The high-spirited holistic physiotherapy:
Holistic refers to dealing with wholes or integrated systems rather than with their parts. Thus the logic of holistic physiotherapy is to scrutinize and survey the body in its entirety for the cause of pain. The source of non-stabilization could be pinpointed via the body scans. Holistic physiotherapy actively participates in allaying and easing spinal pain and other musculoskeletal ailments, incorrect posture. After evaluating the patient to establish the category and specifications of the symptoms, a holistic physiotherapist treats the patient with a blend of the following contingents of treatment:
– Massage(rubbing, kneading of part of the body, usually with the hands to stimulate circulation and make muscles or joints supple, relieve tension etc)
– Exercises for fortifying the innermost part of the body
– Reiki healing
– Ergonomics(the study of the problems of people in adjusting to their environments, especially the science that seeks to adapt work or working conditions to suit the worker)
– Advice regarding preventative lifestyle
– Yoga techniques to restore body alignment(yoga is a mystic Hindu discipline by which one seeks to achieve liberation of the self and union with the Supreme Spirit or the Universal Soul, through intense concentration, deep meditation and practices involving prescribed postures, controlled breathing etc).
If you are looking for an alternative and natural ways to treat your spinal pain, we are here to help. Please contact Ms Jenny Lim (+65) 81823325 for more details.